[Numpy-discussion] ANN: scikit-learn 0.13 released!

Andreas Mueller amueller@ais.uni-bonn...
Mon Jan 21 17:02:24 CST 2013

Hi all.
I am very happy to announce the release of scikit-learn 0.13.
New features in this release include feature hashing for text processing,
passive-agressive classifiers, faster random forests and many more.

There have also been countless improvements in stability, consistency and

Details can be found on the what's new

Sources and windows binaries are available on sourceforge,
through pypi (http://pypi.python.org/pypi/scikit-learn/0.13) or
can be installed directly using pip:

   pip install -U scikit-learn

A big "thank you" to all the contributors who made this release possible!

In parallel to the release, we started a small survey
to get to know our user base a bit more.
If you are using scikit-learn, it would be great if you could give us
your input.