[SciPy-dev] Build problerms on various Windows versions

Pearu Peterson pearu at cens.ioc.ee
Wed Feb 13 03:09:21 CST 2002

Tere! [1]

On Wed, 13 Feb 2002, Heiko Henkelmann wrote:

> > What Fortran compiler are you using?  Can you send the output of your
> build
> > to me?
> >
> I'm using MinGW. Attached you can find the output.

Seems like scipy setup did not found ATLAS. Did you specified it in
There you must specify path to ATLAS directory in variable
  library_path = '...'

In general, could we have a top level configuration file, say,
where users can specify external paths and other wishes without changing
continuously evolving scipy?

[1] 'Tere' is estonian word for 'Hi' ;-)