linalg2 is back (Re: [SciPy-dev] Re: Linalg2)

Pearu Peterson pearu at
Mon Mar 25 14:41:06 CST 2002

I have fixed the confusion with linalg2 now. I have tested it to work
both when building it as a submodule of scipy and as a standalone

But what I don't understand, is why

is not showing generic_flapack.pyf file (it appears only in Attic
Nevertheless, I can checkout this file from two different machines as a
normal file. I'll take that this is either a viewcvs issue or a feature
of cvs. And I am sure that someone will notice if there will be problems
with checking out this file.. ;)