linalg2 is back (Re: [SciPy-dev] Re: Linalg2)

pearu at pearu at
Mon Mar 25 16:28:14 CST 2002

On Mon, 25 Mar 2002, Travis Oliphant wrote:

> I have a semi-hack which works.
> I just put a try-except around import (the setup doesn't need in
> the file for linalg2.
> This seems to work.
> Finally, it looks like my installation is working again.  Thanks for your
> help,

Hold on a bit before commiting, I think I have a non-hack solution:
In get_package_config there is a hack that inserts/removes a path
in order to import setup_*. I'll try to get the same result without this
hack by using temporarily-changing-directory technique...