[SciPy-dev] Problem with stats.distributions.randint

Otto Tronarp otttr440 at student.liu.se
Fri Jan 24 11:46:58 CST 2003

More problems, the __call__ method of rv_discrete has wrong indentation
so it's actually a local function in the moment method. This is
beginning to be a little scary, as far as I can see the code has looked
like this for 2 month. Doesn't anyone use these? Have someone ever
checked that they generate correct results or at least results that look

The attached patch tries to fix all of the problems reported in this