[SciPy-dev] Accessible SciPy (ASP) project

Arnd Baecker arnd.baecker at web.de
Wed Nov 3 06:45:21 CST 2004

On Mon, 1 Nov 2004, Travis Oliphant wrote:

> I should chime in here on SciPy documentation, as I am trying to set-up
> a system that would allow users to contribute documentation to Python in
> a more fluid manner.

I am not sure if it is helpful for what you are planning,
but recently AM Kuchling announced the Annotatable Python docs,
(to find the mail on clp search the
Python Newsgroups for "pydoc.amk.ca" on

I'd guess that it would be important that such a setup
allows to extract the supplied information in an automatic way,
so that it can be used locally as well.