[SciPy-dev] Trac for scipy?

Prabhu Ramachandran prabhu_r at users.sf.net
Sat Nov 20 02:12:18 CST 2004

I just came across trac

and it looks very nice.

  Trac is an enhanced wiki and issue tracking system for software
  development projects.
  All aspects of Trac have been designed with one single goal, to
  simplify tracking and communication of software issues, enhancements
  and monitoring overall progress.

  What is Trac?

    * An integrated system for managing software projects
    * An enhanced wiki
    * A flexible web-based issue tracker
    * An interface to the Subversion revision control system

Plus they seem to be thinking of issues that we have discussed here
(like live search for Python docs):

I just thought I'd share this information here...