[SciPy-dev] LiveDocs for offline viewing

Nikolai Hlubek nikolai.hlubek at mailbox.tu-dresden.de
Fri Mar 4 10:15:24 CST 2005

On 03/04/05 11:29:47, Pearu Peterson wrote:
> It looks like you have some older scipy version installed.
> I believe that livedocs represent CVS version of scipy.
> Pearu

Ok, that got me partly started. (got version '0.3.3_303.4579' now)
I've got the documentation server running now and
changed the title page a bit, to fit better with
the rest of the layout.
(You can have a look at it if you like at

But, I don't get all of the help files i.e.
is empty. It should have some data, as
is not empty.

Also some of the python source files are included:
others aren't:

Any idea what might still be wrong?

Best regards,