[SciPy-dev] What code base to use?

Robert Kern rkern at ucsd.edu
Tue Nov 8 22:52:49 CST 2005

Jonathan Taylor wrote:
> Hi,
> I am very pleased to see scipy consolidating the other numerical python
> modules.  I am hoping to check out the current development.  I am a
> little confused which subversion directory to take a look at?  What are
> the differences between the current branches?

If you want to follow current development, then you need to track the
following branches

Install them in that order.

All of the other branches are carryovers from the old CVS. You can
safely ignore them.

Scipy dev's: what do you think about moving the current trunks into
branches (or tags) and making the "new" branches the trunks ASAP?

Robert Kern
rkern at ucsd.edu

  -- Richard Harter