[SciPy-dev] Some Feedback

Joe Harrington jh at oobleck.astro.cornell.edu
Thu Nov 10 15:02:40 CST 2005

Ok, in light of what's been said, if the technical issues of Plone
really are chasing people away, I'm not opposed to a switch,
especially if it makes Joe C.'s life easier.

I'm a little sad to see the possibility of using Plone's many modules
disappear.  Maybe we don't need ecommerce or photo galleries now, but
maybe later.

Let's do a quick list of requirements.  I started one here...

(no surprises there...)  If you don't want to wait the 90 seconds (ok,
it is tedious), post here and someone will update the wiki.