[SciPy-dev] Mailing-list webpage broken.

Michael Forbes mforbes at alum.MIT.EDU
Wed Nov 16 12:50:40 CST 2005

It is not clear to me where this message should be directed so I shall
send it here.

There are some problems with the mailinglist page:

In particular, the links to all list sign-up pages (except user) is messed
up.  For example, the developer sign-up links to:

rather than

which fails.

More importantly, the mailing-list search fails in a similar way, but I do
not know what the correct URL should be or the query structure.

As a minor improvement, a link directing comments to the appropriate
"webmaster" would be useful to reduce clutter in this forum.