[SciPy-dev] [SciPy-user] efficiently importing ascii data

Jonathan Taylor jonathan.taylor at utoronto.ca
Sat Nov 19 15:20:50 CST 2005

If I were you I would pick up K&R's C programming language.  It is short
and concice.  Try to forget everything you know about python when you
learn C as.

Once you understand some basic C you will prob want to read Guido's
python extension documentation.

It will probabally be a lot easier to understand what is going on after

The sample chapter of Travis's book also gives away a few implementation

See http://www.tramy.us/scipybooksample.pdf