[SciPy-dev] some statistical models / formulas

Robert Kern robert.kern at gmail.com
Wed Apr 19 18:44:00 CDT 2006

Jonathan Taylor wrote:
> i have made a numpy/scipy package for some linear statistical models
> http://www-stat.stanford.edu/~jtaylo/scipy_stats_models-0.01a.tar.gz
> i was hoping that it might someday get into scipy.stats, maybe as
> scipy.stats.models?

Awesome! I've only had a brief chance to look over the code, but it looks great
so far. I'll contact you offlist to see about getting you some SVN checkin
privileges. I would suggest putting it into scipy.sandbox.models for now and
moving it to scipy.stats.models when we get some more eyeballs on it.

Thank you!

Robert Kern
robert.kern at gmail.com

 an underlying truth."