[SciPy-dev] Scipy ga module on Windows

Duane Kaufman dkaufman at imago.com
Mon Apr 24 17:45:54 CDT 2006

I am looking to utilize a genetic algorithm  for a project I am working

I noticed Scipy had this advertised as included, but cannot find it (I
downloaded the latest for Python 2.4)

Is this module not available?

NOTICE: These communications may contain privileged or other confidential information for the sole use of the designated recipients. If you have received it in error, please advise the sender by reply email and immediately delete the message and any attachments without reviewing, copying or disclosing the contents.