[SciPy-dev] Changing the Trac authentication, for real this time!

Robert Kern robert.kern at gmail.com
Mon Apr 24 19:59:04 CDT 2006

If you encounter errors accessing the Trac sites for NumPy and SciPy over the
next hour or so, please wait until I have announced that I have finished. If
things are still broken after that, please let me know and I will try to fix it

The details of the changes were posted to the previous thread "Changing the Trac

Apologies for any disruption and for the noise.

Robert Kern
robert.kern at gmail.com

 an underlying truth."
  -- Umberto Eco