[SciPy-dev] NumPy/SciPy test results, x86 and PPC

Ed Schofield schofield at ftw.at
Thu Jan 5 06:47:30 CST 2006

Hi all,

Congratulations to all who helped out with the naming transition!
Thanks especially to Travis and Pearu.

Here are some unit test results, with

 >>> numpy.__version__
 >>> scipy.__version__

Pentium 4, Linux, gcc 3.4.3
All tests pass (numpy and scipy)

PPC G4, OS X 10.4.3, gcc 3.3
All numpy tests pass
10 scipy test failures, all related to fftpack.  I think these don't
relate to the recent renaming, but rather date back several weeks.
The build and test logs are too large to post here, but they're at:

These failures don't affect me, but if anyone has suggestions for
isolating the problem before the imminent scipy release I'll see what
I can do.

-- Ed