[SciPy-dev] not *more* lists!

Robert Kern robert.kern at gmail.com
Sat Jan 7 21:33:23 CST 2006

Travis Oliphant wrote:

> I think some clear guidelines are definitely in order.   Still waiting
> for that new website to start to get used....

I think guidelines would be much simpler if we had only 3 lists:

1) numpy
2) scipy
3) numpy-discussion (for Numeric and numarray; unfortunate name)

I've never seen the -user/-devel split as particularly useful for scipy, nor
have I found the single list for Numeric users and developers as harmful.

Robert Kern
robert.kern at gmail.com

  -- Richard Harter