No subject

Thu Jun 29 11:59:23 CDT 2006

fonts/settings.  The rendering quality could also use some help.

So, this is a request for help -- especially on Unix platforms.  If you
have experience with fonts on Unix please help get the system font
detection in order.  I've only tested on Windows, but I have
built/imported it on Linux so you should be able to try things out there
without much trouble.

Anyone with Freetype experience is invited to improve the rendering
quality and add outline caching to improve speed.

By the way.  Lets keep discussion on scipy-dev at for now instead
of scipy-chaco.  We're not up to the traffic level yet to justify the
separate list.