[SciPy-dev] minor fix to ndimage setup.py

Jonathan Taylor jonathan.taylor at stanford.edu
Tue Mar 7 15:22:24 CST 2006

In building

I noticed that simply uncommenting the "nd_image" line in
sandbox/setup.py doesn't create a proper installation because there is a
package_path='Lib' missing in sandbox/nd_image/setup.py.

Embarrassingly simple patch attached.

-- Jonathan

I'm part of the Team in Training: please support our efforts for the
Leukemia and Lymphoma Society!

Jonathan Taylor                           Tel:   650.723.9230
Dept. of Statistics                       Fax:   650.725.8977
Sequoia Hall, 137                         www-stat.stanford.edu/~jtaylo
390 Serra Mall
Stanford, CA 94305