[SciPy-dev] SciPy release

Marco Presi zufus at zufus.org
Wed Oct 25 08:24:05 CDT 2006

 || On Wed, 25 Oct 2006 04:18:07 -0600
 || Travis Oliphant <oliphant.travis at ieee.org> wrote:

	to> Now that NumPy 1.0 is out, we need to make a SciPy release.  Let's
	to> target Monday of next week for the release of 0.5.2.

        Hi Travis,

        while I think that probably there is a chance to get numpy in
        next stable Debian release, probably it could be late for scipy

        Anyway, do you think that by simply rebuilding scipy 0.5.1 on
        top of numpy-1.0 can introduce regressions?

	to> Please have code-contributions and clean-ups by then.

"I videogiochi non influenzano i bambini. Voglio dire, se Pac-Man avesse
influenzato la nostra generazione, staremmo tutti saltando in sale
scure, masticando pillole magiche e ascoltando musica elettronica

"Videogames do not influence kids. I mean, if Pac-Man influenced our
generation, we were all jumping in dark rooms, chomping pills and
listening to electronic repeating music."

Kristian Wilson, Nintendo Inc. 1989