[SciPy-dev] eigh implementation inconsistency

Tiziano Zito opossumnano@gmail....
Tue Apr 10 07:08:46 CDT 2007

you can also have a look at the symeig module:
it is a wrapper of all the generalized symmetric eigenvalues problem
routines in lapack, i.e. EVR, GV, GVD, GVX, including those for
extracting only a subset of eigenvalues.