[SciPy-dev] Updated generic optimizers proposal

Robert Kern robert.kern@gmail....
Wed Apr 25 11:18:42 CDT 2007

william ratcliff wrote:

> As for deprecation--is it really true that
> scipy.optimize.anneal is deprecated?

I think Dmitrey simply meant that no one has maintained it in a while, which is
true. To answer your question, no one has claimed stewardship of anneal, so
please suggest modifications as you think would help. We appreciate your

Robert Kern

 an underlying truth."
  -- Umberto Eco