[SciPy-dev] scipy.org is down again

J. Ryan Earl jre@enthought....
Mon Dec 24 04:53:05 CST 2007

Our building lost power for 5 hours and there were unfortunate
complications that kept DNS and some other services out of commission.
Technically, the SciPy server was never down, but no one could resolve
its DNS. =(

Please let me know if anyone notices anything else fishy.  I believe all
the external services have been returned.