[SciPy-dev] [Numpy-discussion] SciPy Sprint results

Fernando Perez fperez.net@gmail....
Fri Dec 28 00:30:25 CST 2007

On Dec 27, 2007 11:13 PM, Matthieu Brucher <matthieu.brucher@gmail.com> wrote:

> > It's worth crediting Min (Benjamin Ragan-Kelley, ipython developer)
> > for spending the whole day deep in the bowels of weave clenaing up
> > tens of test failures that had been in for a long time.  The weave
> > tests aren't getting correctly picked up by scipy.test(), hence they
> > hadn't been reported, but you can see them with weave.test(10).
> >
> This is good news :)
> Will other compilers be supported by the Blits converters, like ICL or
> Visual Studio ? Last time I tried ty use ICL, some headers were missing :|

Tom Waite, from Berkeley, spent a lot of time getting the intel
compilers to work on win32, but I don't think that code is committed.
You may want to ping the Berkeley guys tomorrow on irc for details on
the status of that (I'm not there right now).