[SciPy-dev] small benchmark of LP solvers [from GSoC project]

Ravikiran Rajagopal ravi.rajagopal@amd....
Mon Jun 4 08:36:17 CDT 2007

  Please do not post HTML-only messages to public mailing lists such as this
one. Kindly set your mailer to generate text-only messages for this list.

PS: I do not know whether this is off-topic or whether scipy mailing lists are
an exception to this rule. Moderators: please correct me if I am wrong.