[SciPy-dev] Starting a datasets package, again

Robert Kern robert.kern@gmail....
Thu Jun 7 13:21:58 CDT 2007

David Cournapeau wrote:
> Robert Kern wrote:

>> Including what in scikits?
> A "meta"-package for datasets ? Eg putting scipydata in scikits ? Or do
> you prefer another repository to avoid licensing confusion (scikits
> being only for OSI approved code and data).

Oh, you mean putting the scipydata packages into the same SVN repository as
scikits. Maybe. Honestly, I don't want to add the burden of administering yet
more Trac and SVN instances (with new sets of logins, etc.). I'll think about it.

Robert Kern

 an underlying truth."
  -- Umberto Eco