[SciPy-dev] Starting a datasets package, again

Robert Kern robert.kern@gmail....
Thu Jun 7 22:15:18 CDT 2007

David Cournapeau wrote:

> Ok, I checked in the new old faithful data (temporary in pyem), as
> exactly copied from Azzalini's reference. Does that look Ok to you (from
> a copyright point of view) ? If yes, I will use this as a template for
> all other datasets I will convert:
> http://projects.scipy.org/scipy/scipy/browser/trunk/Lib/sandbox/pyem/data/oldfaithful/data.py

Just one nit: You have two "Copyright (c) ..." statements. I would remove the
first one and leave the one that is in the same comment block as the license text.

Robert Kern

 an underlying truth."
  -- Umberto Eco