[SciPy-dev] Illegal instruction in ndimage test

Christopher Hanley chanley@stsci....
Mon Oct 22 08:50:57 CDT 2007

> Well - I will assume that the lines were trying to solve some obscure
> compiler incompatibility, and delete them in SVN this evening, in the
> hope that either a) no-one has any problems or b) we find the previous
> problem and fix it in a better way.  Please someone let me know if
> they think that's a bad idea.
> Matthew

I now have one of the ndimage unittest failing.

FAIL: zoom 1
Traceback (most recent call last):
mage.py", line 2128, in test_zoom1
    assert numpy.all(arr <= 24)

This was done I may Intel Mac running OS X 10.4.10.

I will see if I can reproduce this error in other locations.

Christopher Hanley
Systems Software Engineer
Space Telescope Science Institute
3700 San Martin Drive