[SciPy-dev] python2.3 and scipy

Nils Wagner nwagner@iam.uni-stuttgart...
Tue Oct 30 02:36:46 CDT 2007

Hi all,

I get some warnings and errors with recent svn and
python2.3 e.g.

Warning: FAILURE importing tests for <module
'scipy.io.mio' from '...site-packages/scipy/io/mio.pyc'>
ValueError: The truth value of an array with more than one
element is ambiguous. Use a.any() or a.all() (in

Warning: FAILURE importing tests for <module
'scipy.misc.pilutil' from
SyntaxError: invalid syntax (test_pilutil.py, line 38) (in

ERROR: test_factor1
Traceback (most recent call last):
line 190, in test_factor1
     fac = formula.Factor('ff', set(f))
NameError: global name 'set' is not defined

However I cannot reproduce them with python2.5.

Any comments ?