[SciPy-dev] problems with login/register in scikits page

dmitrey openopt@ukr....
Wed Sep 12 10:15:19 CDT 2007

hi all,
once again I can't neither login with any my accounts I ever done in
scikits page nor register. It prompts to enter login and password from
scipy page, but despite I can login to that one with name DmitreyKroshko
and password <mypassw> it didn't help to login to scikits page in the
prompt window, it appears again and again. If I press cancel, I get

  Authorization Required

This server could not verify that you are authorized to access the
document requested. Either you supplied the wrong credentials (e.g., bad
password), or your browser doesn't understand how to supply the
credentials required.

Apache/2.0.54 (Fedora) Server at scipy.org Port 80

Please fin the issues ASAP.

If it's essential, I use Mozilla Firefox, Ubuntu.
I have removed cookies but the problem remains.

Regards, D.