[SciPy-dev] import scipy.linalg in svn

Nathan Bell wnbell@gmail....
Tue Apr 8 16:24:04 CDT 2008

On Tue, Apr 8, 2008 at 4:12 PM, Nils Wagner
<nwagner@iam.uni-stuttgart.de> wrote:
> I guess I found a blocker in scipy svn
>  >>> scipy.__version__
>  '0.7.0.dev4118'
>  "/usr/lib/python2.4/site-packages/scipy/sparse/linalg/eigen/lobpcg/lobpcg.py",
>  line 21, in ?
>      import scipy.linalg as sla
>  AttributeError: 'module' object has no attribute 'linalg'
>  Am I missing something ?

I committed a workaround in r4120.  There's a circular chain of
imports due to the deprecated iterative solvers that lived in
scipy.linalg.iterative and now reside in scipy.sparse.linalg.isolve

Please let me know if there's a better way to fix this problem.

Nathan Bell wnbell@gmail.com