[SciPy-dev] [scikits] openopt SVN instable for the moment

dmitrey dmitrey.kroshko@scipy....
Wed Apr 9 09:29:05 CDT 2008

Matthieu Brucher wrote:
>     > You are not happy because you didn't want anyone to provide the
>     > necessary fixes to your design. Happy means that OO works the way it
>     > does before my fixes.
>     As situation with ALGENCAN shows, it doesn't
> Just one little note here. Just get a clean checkout of the trunk.
> There are no bug here (with algencen). Not one. I've just checked the
> code. The line you mention does not exist.
Which one line do you mean?

I have removed all files in my openopt directory, checked out code from
svn and still I have (with p.debug=1, to have more info on bug instead
of "algencan possibly not installed"):

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "nlp_ALGENCAN.py", line 112, in <module>
    r = p.solve('ALGENCAN')
line 231, in solve
    return runProbSolver(self, solvers, *args, **kwargs)
line 67, in runProbSolver
    solverClass =  getattr(my_import(available_solvers[solver_str]),
line 50, in my_import
    mod = __import__(name)
line 5, in <module>
    from scikits.openopt.setDefaultIterFuncs import SMALL_DF
ImportError: No module named setDefaultIterFuncs