[SciPy-dev] scipy.interpolate missing functions

Jarrod Millman millman@berkeley....
Wed Apr 23 18:56:38 CDT 2008

On Mon, Apr 21, 2008 at 9:59 PM, Anne Archibald
<peridot.faceted@gmail.com> wrote:
>  I am able to test scipy.interpolate, and with a minor fix, lagrange()
>  now passes its test. I have write access to numpy SVN, which
>  apparently gives me write access to scipy SVN too (though I haven't
>  tried committing anything). Should I just check in the fix, or file a
>  bug and attach a patch?

Go ahead and just check-in the fix and tests.  Your account should
work, but feel free to let me know if it doesn't.

Jarrod Millman
10 Giannini Hall, UC Berkeley
phone: 510.643.4014