[SciPy-dev] scipy sandbox going, going, gone....

Jarrod Millman millman@berkeley....
Thu Aug 14 18:37:17 CDT 2008

In preparation for the 0.7.0 beta release, I am going to remove
scipy.sandbox.  We are approaching 8 months since it was decided to
remove it.  If you are interested in why the sandbox was created and
why it is being removed, please read this:

Most of the sandbox code has all ready been moved somewhere else, but
there is still some code that remains.  So my plan is to create a
branch called sandbox from the trunk on Saturday.  I will then remove
the sandbox from the trunk.

Jarrod Millman
10 Giannini Hall, UC Berkeley
phone: 510.643.4014