[SciPy-dev] Roadmap scipy 0.7

Jarrod Millman millman@berkeley....
Thu Aug 28 13:44:44 CDT 2008

On Thu, Aug 28, 2008 at 11:22 AM, Nils Wagner
<nwagner@iam.uni-stuttgart.de> wrote:
> I had a short look at
> http://projects.scipy.org/scipy/scipy/roadmap
> Is there a new deadline for scipy 0.7 and numpy 1.2 ?

I am super busy this week, but I plan to focus on release issues this
weekend.  Basically, I will be tagging a 1.2.0rc1 this weekend and a
scipy 0.7.0a1.  NumPy is basically ready to release, but SciPy needs
more testing.  We will need to make sure that we have a binary release
of scipy that works with numpy 1.2, but I haven't had a chance to look
into that.  If you wanted to verify whether the scipy 0.6 release
works with numpy 1.2 that would be useful information to have.

Jarrod Millman
10 Giannini Hall, UC Berkeley
phone: 510.643.4014