[SciPy-dev] Numerical Recipes (was tagging 0.7rc1 this weekend?)

Jarrod Millman millman@berkeley....
Wed Dec 17 15:25:07 CST 2008

On Tue, Dec 16, 2008 at 6:50 PM, Thouis (Ray) Jones
<thouis@broad.mit.edu> wrote:
> Here's a slightly better version (clearer, about 10% faster).

It looks good to me.  Did you take a look at whether medfilter2 was
from NR as well?  If not, I would appreciate it if you would take a
quick look.  It would also be nice if you would be willing to rewrite
the medfilter2s as a single macro which expands for the
float/double/byte cases like you did for the quick select.

Could you also provide some tests for medfilt2 in test_signaltools.py:

Jarrod Millman
10 Giannini Hall, UC Berkeley
phone: 510.643.4014