[SciPy-dev] timeseries moved to scikits

Francesc Altet faltet@carabos....
Thu Jan 24 03:27:18 CST 2008

A Thursday 24 January 2008, Bradford Cross escrigué:
> congrats matt...i am working with someone now on merging our code
> that creates a time series repository using numy + pytables +
> timeseries ... ability to store timeseries in pytables as timeseries,
> numpy arrays, or ad hoc for heterogeneous arrays...

Very interesting.  I've followed your discussion about this subject in
the PyTables list a couple of months ago.  We would like to see your
efforts to succeed, so, if there is something that we can do on the
PyTables side, please tell us about.

V   V   Cárabos Coop. V.   Enjoy Data