[SciPy-dev] svn.scipy.org still down

Robin robince@gmail....
Sat Jan 26 07:14:41 CST 2008

Ping fails for me too, but I can still access the server through the web:

for example loads fine. I suspect it's behind a router/firewall that
blocks ICMP ping packets.

svn update also works, although I do get an error:
svn: Failed to add directory 'scipy/linsolve': object of the same name
already exists

I guess I should delete the existing linsolve directory.