[SciPy-dev] Tutorial attendance [was Re: SciPy 2008 Registration Deadline Extended]

Alok Singhal as8ca@virginia....
Wed Jul 16 12:29:11 CDT 2008

Replying to Travis's message since I don't have Perry's message in my
inbox anymore.

On 15/07/08: 17:31, Travis Vaught wrote:
> On Jul 12, 2008, at 10:39 AM, Perry Greenfield wrote:
>> By the way, do you have any info on how many have signed up for the
>> astronomical data analysis tutorial? It would be good to know if
>> there are enough to justify the preparation needed.

I am definitely interested in the astronomical data analysis tutorial,
and will attend it (if there is one, that is).

                                           *   *
Alok Singhal                           *           *     *
                                                   *    *