[SciPy-dev] [mailinglist] Re: NNLS

Uwe Schmitt uschmitt@mineway...
Thu Jul 24 03:35:25 CDT 2008

Robert Kern schrieb:
> On Wed, Jul 23, 2008 at 17:47, Alan G Isaac <aisaac@american.edu> wrote:
> Well, I'd prefer an f2py version rather than a ctypes version, but yes, please.
I had some problems because my local python.exe is from Enthought, which
was compiled
with MS Visual Studio. But I wanted g77 for compiling the Fortran code,
which gives some problems when using f2py.

Do you have some conventions about code layout, directory layort, etc  ?
How can I contribute the code ? Shall I post a link ?
I found no developers faq or something like this.

Greetings, Uwe

Dr. rer. nat. Uwe Schmitt
F&E Mathematik
mineway GmbH
Science Park 2
D-66123 Saarbrücken
Telefon: +49 (0)681 8390 5334
Telefax: +49 (0)681 830 4376
Geschäftsführung: Dr.-Ing. Mathias Bauer
Amtsgericht Saarbrücken HRB 12339