[SciPy-dev] Bug 791 not completely fixed

Christoph T. Weidemann ctw@cogsci.i...
Thu Jun 5 17:08:42 CDT 2008

Hello again!

I re-opened the ticket for the original bug at:

Travis Oliphant fixed the bug for std and var in this changeset:

I'm hoping the same fix can be applied to clip and imag. Could
somebody who knows this part of the code please take a look?