[SciPy-dev] Google Summer of Code and scipy.learn (another trying)

Jarrod Millman millman@berkeley....
Tue Mar 18 20:43:19 CDT 2008

Hey Anton,

Sorry I haven't responded sooner; I am at a coding sprint.  Anyway, I
am meeting with the developers of Multivariate Pattern Analysis in
Python:  http://pkg-exppsy.alioth.debian.org/pymvpa/
I think that this package looks very good.  David Cournapeau will be
visiting Berkeley in early April and I plan to discuss whether it
would make sense to merge this into scikits.learn.  So it would make
sense for you to take a look at the manual here:

I am really excited that you are planning to submit a proposal for the SoC.

Jarrod Millman
10 Giannini Hall, UC Berkeley
phone: 510.643.4014