[SciPy-dev] fftpack: building all backends and setting them at runtime (was dropping djbfft)

Sat May 17 04:07:51 CDT 2008

Pearu Peterson wrote:
> Ok, here follows a simpler solution that uses numpy.distutils pyf.src
> templating tools. I'll give an example using fftw3 backend only because
> exactly the same technique applies to other backends.

Ok, I got it working, thanks. I have another question, though: where is
the code to handle .pyf.src files handled, I don't find it in
numpy.distutils (I need it for numscons build).