[SciPy-dev] linalg.eigh tests - commit permissions?

Robert Kern robert.kern@gmail....
Thu Nov 6 15:58:37 CST 2008

On Thu, Nov 6, 2008 at 15:38, Stéfan van der Walt <stefan@sun.ac.za> wrote:
> Hi Tiziano
> 2008/11/6 Tiziano Zito <opossumnano@gmail.com>:
>> fails for some reason, eigh gets tested anyway. Who should I ask
>> for commit privileges to the scipy svn repo? Alternatively, I can
>> send a patch here or on scipy Track.
> Jarrod normally handles these requests, but since he is away, Robert
> may be able to help you out.

I just forward these requests to Jarrod (as I did when I told Tiziano
that we would get him SVN access the first time). I'm sorry that it
hasn't happened, yet.

Robert Kern

though it had an underlying truth."
  -- Umberto Eco