[SciPy-dev] license for code published in articles

Damian Eads eads@soe.ucsc....
Mon Nov 24 15:54:07 CST 2008

One solution is to blur your eyes so you can't read text but can
distinguish between fixed width font and variable-width, cross out the
code with a sharpie magic marker, and then read the paper.