[SciPy-dev] Howto specify mkl location?

Wed Nov 26 07:07:02 CST 2008

Hi Neal,

Add :
library_dirs = /opt/intel/mkl/
lapack_libs = libmkl_lapack.a
mkl_libs = libmkl_intel_lp64.a,libmkl_intel_thread.a,libmkl_core.a,iomp5,guide

I think scipy has the same issue than numpy with the mkl, so it will
not work unless you use the static MKL libraries (and not the shared
ones, as it is the acse by default). Unfortunately, I didn't find out
how to do this... Although I have the static libraries in my path,
they are not found by python setup.py config.