[SciPy-dev] Proposal: scipy.spatial

Wed Oct 1 04:42:53 CDT 2008

Anne Archibald wrote:
> Thanks for the pointer! I've now split it off as a separate branch,
> "spatial". With luck it won't be much work to reintegrate it once 0.7
> is out.

This is also documented on the numpy wiki:

As Robert said, the problem of svn with merging is unlikely to happen in
your case (Problems arise mostly when you use multiple branches and
merge between them; as long as you have one branch which keeps following
the trunk, svn poor merging capabilities can be worked around with