[SciPy-dev] Summer Marathon "Wrap-up" BoF

David Goldsmith d_l_goldsmith@yahoo....
Thu Aug 13 14:56:04 CDT 2009

Hi!  So, one thing that came out of yesterday's Skypecon was the idea for a SciPyCon BoF for "wrapping-up" the Summer Marathon; if we were to have that next Wed. at 19:00 UTC (noon local time), i.e., at the "regularly scheduled" Skypecon time, would there be anyone who would want to participate but couldn't because of the selection of that time?

PS: I'd try to arrange it so that it is a Skypecon as well as a live face-to-face.