[SciPy-dev] SciLAB

Miroslav.Houdek@es... Miroslav.Houdek@es...
Tue Feb 10 04:19:14 CST 2009

I needed to read MatLAB and SciLAB files and found only MatLAB support in
Numpy/Scipy, so I developed the support for SciLAB files. Now it's working
with basic data types, so it works allright for the task I needed. Would
anyone be interested in including it in Scipy.Io? It would need some extra
effort to include more obscure data types and stuff like that. If so, what
should I do?

Best regards,

Bla, bla, bla, something deep as usual in mailing lists, nothing is as it
seems, this and that sucks while other things rule.