[SciPy-dev] doc typo in fclusterdata() function

Damian Eads eads@soe.ucsc....
Wed Feb 18 19:21:42 CST 2009

Hi Martin,

Good catch, thanks. I would appreciate it if you fixed the doc. I've
forwarded your message to the scipy-dev mailing list. Create an
account, reply with your account name, and someone will grant you
editing rights.

Thanks again,